If you are looking to advance your career or are in the job market, MPI is the place to look. Not only can you find opportunities through the job postings on the MPI Rocky Mountain Chapter Member Minute, you can also look for work on the MPI Global Website.
Bowlero Corp., the world’s largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Senior Event Sales Representative to join our Bowlero Denver team. If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
SUMMARY: The Senior Event Sales Representative will be located on property and is responsible for closing inquiries through phone calls, emails, conducting site visits and entertaining potential clients. Senior Event Sales Representatives coordinate with the operations team to ensure quality event execution for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Respond to all event inquiries and convert inquiries into booked events.
- Clearly communicate to prospective clients the features and benefits of BowlmorAMF properties and event packages.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual monthly sales goal.
- Takes direction well and knows what it means to lead and be a solid supporting cast member for our Director of Sales.
- Assist Director of Sales when it comes to preparing for trade shows, sales missions, and promotional events.
- Seeks out and identify opportunities for proactive account management.
- Works with clients to plan, coordinate, and ensure that your booked events are world-class experiences.
- Cultivates client relationships both while planning and well after.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education And/Or Experience
- At least 3 years in an Event Sales role
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Hospitality)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to own and resolve problems
- Detailed orientated
- Hospitality experience—great if you have it
About Bowlero Corporation
As the largest owner and operator of bowling centers in the world, our powerful portfolio of brands includes Bowlmor Lanes, AMF, Bowlero, as well as Brunswick’s, Brunswick Zone, and Brunswick Zone XL.Currently we are experiencing HUGE growth and bringing on new concepts to our portfolio which has created a demand for candidates like you. Imagine joining a team where our #1 job is to make sure that our guests are having a GREAT time…and where YOU will as well!Bowlmor AMF is the leader in bowling and entertainment, offering innovative recreation, dining and world-class service at our distinctive entertainment centers located across North America.We are an entertainment company – bowling, fresh food, amusements, cocktails, events, parties, memories. That’s what we do.
All resumes can be sent to:
Director of Group Sales